RE: [linux-audio-user] sound restoration software?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] sound restoration software?
From: M. Edward Borasky (znmeb_AT_aracnet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 01:18:15 EEST

If you know the DSP techniques you want to use, you can "roll your own" with
"sfront" -- it has everything you'll need. But if you need pre-packaged DSP,
I'm not aware of anything at the level of, say, CoolEdit 2000 with all the
plug-ins, that works on Linux and is "free". "sfront" can be found at
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~lazzaro/sa/index.html

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Chief Scientist, Borasky Research
http://www.borasky-research.net  http://www.aracnet.com/~znmeb

Stand-Up Comedy: Because Man Does Not Live By Dread Alone