Re: [linux-audio-user] .mov

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] .mov
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 14:59:23 EEST

Greetings:

  Yes, it does Sorenson.

  The Crossover Plugin works by first setting up a fake Windows
installation and installing a bunch of (I assume) Wine-derived DLLs.
Then you log on to the download sites for the actual plugins, e.g., to
Apple for the QuickTime player, and you download, install, and configure
the plugin exactly as though you were in Windows. Crossover includes a
Plugin Setup to manage the installation and also to help prep your
browser (Netscape, Mozilla, Konqueror).

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: Kronos Quartet, "Mugam Sayadi" (Franghiz
Ali-Zadeh)