[linux-audio-user] TerminatorX and X4.x - Second mouse?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] TerminatorX and X4.x - Second mouse?
From: Adriaan Pelzer (adriaan_AT_trispen.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 09:23:10 EEST

 Dear list,

I'm starting to become an avid fan of terminatorX, but still have a problem
or two.
I've built myself a 'scratcher' with an old mouse and a turntable, and need
to enable it as a second mouse. I'm using KDE2.1 and X4.1 though, where the
old 'XInput' section is no longer used. I tried adding another InputDevice,
which did not work - Any Advice?

Also sometimes, when loading a set, starnge things happen, like one turntable
being linked to another's volume control, or constant playing not possible,
only scratching.

Regards,
Adriaan Pelzer