Re: Heteca (was: Re: [linux-audio-user] Little apps.)

Subject: Re: Heteca (was: Re: [linux-audio-user] Little apps.)
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 21:20:07 EEST

OK, I just heard back from Heteca's author. We fixed a number of bugs
and he may post a new version to his website soon. However, the
program is still not that useful because you can't save or load a
session - all your work is lost when you exit. This also may be fixed
soon.

--
 custom calendars:   http://www.calendargalaxy.com