[linux-audio-user] Sound cards?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Sound cards?
From: James Mansion (james_AT_westongold.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 17:36:40 EEST

Does anyone know of a reasonably cost-effective
way to send and receive multiple SPDIF streams?

All thecards I've found seem to have one in and
one out. I can live with one input (though two
would be much better) but two outputs would be
very handy. Given two outputs, I could do without
analog outputs, since I'll use external DACs.

James