Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd enhancements

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd enhancements
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 20:18:10 EEST

Hi, Reiner:

  Please send the contents of your misc.scm. Also please include more
details of your build of Snd, i.e., what Motif you used, what other
options you included, what version of Guile, soundcard & driver used, et
cetera.

  Also, when Snd opens type (backtrace) with the parentheses in the
Listener. If you opened Snd from an xterm you should get a little more
explicit error report in the starting xterm.

  Thanks for the note, I do want to minimize this sort of problem.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net