Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd article on-line

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd article on-line
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:48:44 EEST

Dave Phillips hat gesagt: // Dave Phillips wrote:

> Just a quick note to say that my article about Snd is now on-line:
>
> http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2001/10/05/snd_partone.html

That was a good read, thank you.

Unfortunatly I have problems getting your scheme files to run. I
installed openmotif, made a fresh cvs checkout of snd and modified the
paths in misc.scm to match my system. But I always get this error, when I
run "snd -l misc-fbar.scm":

[17:45:47] Syntax error in fixed argument declaration.

; (load "misc-fbar.scm")
(while loading "/dos/ibm/hdc18/f/audio/snd/snd/dlphilp/my_scm/misc-fbar.scm")

Is there a way to tell snd to be more verbose in its error messages? I'm
no lisp guru (my editor is vim), so I don't know where this comes from.

Any ideas?

Greetings,

--
                                                 __    __