RE: [linux-audio-user] Mic pramp?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Mic pramp?
From: Jason (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 20:54:06 EEST

if its for something that specific, you might want to think about spending
a little bit more for the pre amp. I've always found that the
documentation on frequency response of an amplifier decreases in accuracy
in proportion to the price. A used Joe Meek wouldn't be too much more than
one of the other pre's mentioned, and you'd probably have much better
results.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,