Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-dev] eno tells me to give up

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-dev] eno tells me to give up
From: yeeking_AT_no-future.com
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 16:49:01 EET

>> When I
>> hear a computer program that can improvise like jimi hendrix or miles
>> davis or even one of the thousands of mediocre bar bands bashing out
>> free
>> bird every tuesday night at the chinese restaurant down the street,
>> then
>> maybe they'll have something.

sounds like you haven't researched that comment, e.g.

http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/biles94genjam.html

and did you hear about that guy from bt labs ipswich uk who is writing
a piano improvisor that played (improvising in real time) with courtney
pine ? i have heard a tape of this and it really is better than the old
duffers who play in that chinese restaurant. can't find a url right now.

matthew