Re: [linux-audio-user] Broadcast2000/cinelerra-syncing video and audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Broadcast2000/cinelerra-syncing video and audio
From: Kevin Ernste (kevine88_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 09:14:00 EET

> Here's hoping... but...
>
> In case we are "on our own" and no one with a lot of
> programming experience has spent time with the package,
> is anyone interested in at least getting something
> coherent to compile and put it somewhere public so this
> wonderful codebase does not evaporate forever ?

I'll hack on it a bit and see what I can make of it. I
have become pretty good at reading programer's minds with
these installs (though I think it's odd that Cinelerra's
install is so incomplete given that Bcast2000's was so well
done).

If/when I get it running I will post the results (unless
one of you does first!).

Best,

Kevin