Re: [linux-audio-user] Noise related to video.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Noise related to video.
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 20:01:16 EET

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 06:22:17PM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> So you might want ot add that to the Audio Quality Howto (maybe I
> should, it's a wiki now right?)

I'm updating the AQHT with these messages. I'm not really happy with
the wiki version; I find it very clunky to get around.

It's still up but I never widely publicized it, and currently editing
is disabled. Not sure what to do with it.

--

paul winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com music: http://www.reacharms.com calendars: http://www.calendargalaxy.com