Re: [linux-audio-user] Quiet PC's

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Quiet PC's
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 08:27:08 EET

I have a meeting with c systems in two weeks on the 22/23 of November.

I will be looking for afew things from them. Are there any questions
that other people would like answered?

I can post a full report for thos e who are interested. My intention is
to use their cooling system in the DAW that I am prototyping currently.

For those who don't know they make a refrigerated cooling system to
replace the fans in your pc.

Currently they can fit out upto 300 watt power supply, upto 1 ghz cpu,
and fans on your vga card. They are also in the process of testing cpus
at higher speeds.

If people are interested in doing a bulk purchase I may be able to
organise it. It could save us a few bucks.

http://www.cnssystem.com/company_e.html

is their url.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.