Re: [linux-audio-user] VIDEO ETC [OT}

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] VIDEO ETC [OT}
From: Nelson Posse Lago (lago_AT_that.com.br)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 16:22:13 EET

On Fri, Nov 30 2001 at 11:37:39pm -0800, Ken Locarnini wrote:
> Can anyone point me to recent resources for creating/editing video in
> linux. Want to create slide shows with FX sync to audio etc.
> Create/combine computor graphics from POV with recorded video etc and
> audio. I know of Broadcast but recent stuff???

I'm not aware of anything else beyond broadcast; broadcast's author was
working on a new soft (cinelerra), don't know what happened after he
decided to stop distributing broadcast. Gstreamer is cool, but it's a
developer tool, no applications are available AFAIK. All in all, I think
your best bet is broadcast, which is very nice, BTW.

See ya,
Nelson