Re: [linux-audio-user] portable recording device

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] portable recording device
From: Ben Saylor (bsaylor_AT_macalester.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 07:31:02 EET

Now that I think about it, a DAT recorder seems like a better choice,
even if it would be more expensive.. I'll look into the Sonys, since
they're cheaper and appear to be closer to the small size I'm looking
for, from what I've seen.

I'm intrigued by the Core Audio mikes - I'll probably get a pair of the
cheap version :)

Thanks!

Ben