Re: [linux-audio-user] Synthesizer programming

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Synthesizer programming
From: Vedran (vvucic_AT_EUnet.yu)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 20:56:38 EET

Hi, I have COmputer Music Tutorial by Roads and it is great for
understanding the concept but not for proggramming for specific software.

Also you can go on
www.dspguide.com
You will fin there very good book on DSP for free!!!
However, I strongly recommend www.emf.org (Electronic Music Foundation._
They have a lot of CDs and some books too.

All the best,

Vedran