[linux-audio-user] Pro Audio Software

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Pro Audio Software
From: Enrico Adami (adamie_AT_infinito.it)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 13:54:05 EET

I am the owner of a pro studio of music recording, i am also a new user of
Gnu/Linux Suse 7.3. Before i used win2k and Cubase Vst 32 R1. I need pro (or
similar) audio software (i have seen al lot of software but i don't know
wich is pro or not) for my Pc (with 2 RME hammerfall Digi 9652) . I need for
example a multitraks hd recording, a mixer with the aux possibility (every
misician needs to hear what he plays and what the others play in different
channels) and so on until a good software to burn audio CDs.
Could anyone help me?