Re: [linux-audio-user] Questions about the Delta66, drums

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Questions about the Delta66, drums
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 17:36:39 EET

Mitch Pirtle hat gesagt: // Mitch Pirtle wrote:

> And now for the drum section: I have seen many links to drum software
> (xdrum, GreenBox, Trommler) but have yet to see anything work. I did
> get Trommler 3.0 to build and run, but no output and more questions than
> answers. thud, xdrum and greenbox never could build. Argh.
>
> So what's out there that's usable? Any experience that I could learn
> from?

It depends on what features you need.

I made a rather stupid drummaschine for PD (and for fun). You can get it
at http://www.fbar.mynetcologne.de/get.html

I now use sampled drums, so this is not developed anymore, but if you
find nothing else, that runs: this one runs ;)

bye,

--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______