Re: [linux-audio-user] Questions about the Delta66, drums

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Questions about the Delta66, drums
From: Gary Counsellor (sineigs_AT_eskimo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 19:58:46 EET

> And now for the drum section: I have seen many links to drum software
> (xdrum, GreenBox, Trommler) but have yet to see anything work. I did
> get Trommler 3.0 to build and run, but no output and more questions than
> answers. thud, xdrum and greenbox never could build. Argh.

Was ther any common errors while trying to build? I have trommler and xdrum
up and working. Have to look at green box, never heard of it. There is thud
and free birth is fun.

--
Gary Counsellor http://www.musician2000.com
sineigs.all.attitudes_AT_eskimo.com

In 1977, there were 37 Elvis impersonators in the world. In 1993, there were 48,000. At this rate, by the year 2010 one out of every three people will be an Elvis impersonator. (Source: N/A)