Re: [linux-audio-user] 2-pole resonant filter

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] 2-pole resonant filter
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 10:46:27 EET

Hi Juan,

Juan Linietsky hat gesagt: // Juan Linietsky wrote:

> Hello! Does anyone here know how to implement a 2-pole resonant filter?
> I'm not looking for source code, but the actual theory behind it (so i
> can understand the source code by myself after that).

This is explained for example in "Yehar's digital sound processing tutorial
for the braindead!" at http://www.student.oulu.fi/~oniemita/DSP/DSPSTUFF.TXT,
an ASCII course in DSP with theory and source code.

But any other book on DSP (like the free and great one at www.dspguide.com)
should include this topic.

bye,

--