Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch shifting

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch shifting
From: Guenther Sohler (guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 17:02:12 EET

hallo steve,

i was able to to pitch scaling now with success.
But the result sounds quite noisy.

I tried a different approuch. I just cut out data between two zero crossings,
and i achieve much better results then.
The only problem is, when i have to make more data out of less, i duplicate the
data between two zero crossings. it also works, but it sounds quite smurphy and
synthesized. is there a way to do it better ?