Re: [linux-audio-user] SB Live Platinium

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SB Live Platinium
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 22:31:00 EET

i'm using alsa, and the livedrive2 is fully supported. there is
however no easy-to-use mixer yet.
with a bit of reading, you should be able to do most things with
alsamixer.
there is a file about the sb live in the tarball that describes some
of the peculiarities of the livedrive.
the mixer matrix is nightmarishly complicated.

i strongly recommend that you join alsa-user if you have any spare
time.

good luck,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany