[linux-audio-user] snd

Subject: [linux-audio-user] snd
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 04:36:11 EET

i've been having some fun with snd!

I've just been playing around with it really - chucking a load of large
wavs together (me and me mates playing drums in a shed) and putting
effects on them and all that. its great! its seems really stable as
well. loading files whilst still playing 3 others and such. i might sack
logic audio and use this at a gig i'm doing on saturday...anyone in uk
going to dedbeat at great yarnouth? look out for the geek with the beard
and the tibook...

any other recommendations for multi track editors that you could rely on
in a gig scenario and that are likely to compile on ppc?

cheers

.