Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Linux Sound card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Linux Sound card
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 21:51:21 EET

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 18:35, xk wrote:

> I never said that SB Live! is a pro sound card. It's simply the best sound
> card under 50$.

Apart from the fact that creative don't give a damn about us. I know I
won't be buying a creative card again; and if I'd have known how tight
they are with their info, I wouldn't have bought a 5.1 the first place.

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org

My music: http://mp3.com/obelisk_uk GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org/ Do your bit for UK drugs law reform: http://www.angeldeclaration.com/

A pessimist expects the weather to get worse. An optimist hopes it will improve. A realist adjusts the sails.