Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Linux Sound card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Linux Sound card
From: Jean-Pierre Thibault (jpt_AT_magma.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 22:21:52 EET

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 12:02:51PM -0800, Charles G Waldman wrote:
> Yeah, and if anybody has one of these, and has it working with ALSA,
> and has the SPDIF inputs functional, I want to know about it!!!

Well I have the cheaper M-Audio DiO 2448, and the SPDIF digital input works
fine under OSS (though it did require a small patch to the cmpci.c module).
I've done many successful DAT transfers with it!

J-P

--
"Music is one of those things that allows even an individual with a very
tight intellectual grip on the world to let go and just feel it" - Doug Oade

Visit my homepage and tapelist: http://www.magma.ca/~jpt/