Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Linux Sound card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Linux Sound card
From: Jean-Pierre Thibault (jpt_AT_magma.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 23:23:07 EET

It's a simple 2-line patch to cmpci.c, given to me by Wayne Hoxsie. If
anyone is interested let me know and I'll send you my version (which is for
kernel 2.4.5, but it should be quite simple to figure out how to apply it to
any other version). Again this is for OSS, not ALSA.

J-P

--
"Music is one of those things that allows even an individual with a very
tight intellectual grip on the world to let go and just feel it" - Doug Oade

Visit my homepage and tapelist: http://www.magma.ca/~jpt/