Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 18:02:28 EET

Dave Griffiths wrote:

> As far as sound app sites go, this one is quite nice (covers all OSes):
> http://www.databaseaudio.co.uk/
>
> It needs more linux apps, I get quite a few hits from here, presumably some from curious non linux people.

Very nice site. However, typing "Linux" in the search engine results in
exactly one hit (Pd). I found your software by typing in "Spiral". You
might consider advising them that their search could be a bit more
inclusive... ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net