Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 02:23:27 EET

As far as sound app sites go, this one is quite nice (covers all OSes):
http://www.databaseaudio.co.uk/

It needs more linux apps, I get quite a few hits from here, presumably some from curious non linux people.

Something like that with user comments, ratings and the ability for users to add their own apps would be great.

Of course, I prefer our own DLP's site, but this one is pretty and all ;)

Dave

: www.pawfal.org :