Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps (documentation)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A couple of points on the state of linux audio apps (documentation)
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:11:32 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:

> I would also like to point out that the great mass of the apps listed on
> my site are there because I went looking, not because users submitted
> them.

That sounds too egotistical to leave without comment: In fact, many
users have submitted some of the most important links on the pages, and
I meant no disrespect for all the help I've received from the community
over the years. My point was simply that the acquisition of site links
has not been an automatic procedure, and that I'm still finding things
that have been around for a while but are unreported to me or Freshmeat
or any other listing.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net