Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch-deducer software

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Pitch-deducer software
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 15:17:32 EET

Hallo!
  The only thing I could thik of are the vocoder tools. I think they are
stored somewhere on musetex. But you can also find them at Dave Phillip's
linux-audio pages:
  http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound
  They are console-based. I don't know how much they can really do.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen_AT_gmx.de