Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress
From: Guy CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 15:03:48 EEST

Hi
About " Digital DJ "
Here in France, from what I see , DJ means Disc-Jockey ( mainly techno music, but also DJing in a club ).
I believe it's the same in other countries :) so I'm afraid that a lot of musicians will run scared . Wrongly they'll run but they'll run away :(
I find the sound " Digital DJ " pleasant, but it's at least ambiguous

Bonne journée. Have a nice day.