Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 22:25:06 EEST

"Dr. Matthias Nagorni" wrote:

> Try to configure cmt.so (with its full path) as _first_ line in .amsrc. This was
> my setup when I saved the examples. I will release a new tarball when I
> have fixed this.

Cool, it works. Weird though, I can play the bach_gounod fine from the
external keyboard, but I still can't get MusE communicating with it.
Still working on it...

> The organ plugin requires "Sustain Lo" and "Sustain Hi" set to 1. And then
> you need to set the volume of at least one harmonic. BTW you do not need
> the mixer plugin in this case since the config dialog of pcm_out also has
> gain sliders. I recommend using Freeverb from the cmt set. Freeverb
> requires at least a non-zero Dry Level. The organ plugin by David A. Bartold
> is really amazing, isn't it ?

Yes, especially with Freeverb, very beautiful organ sounds...

Btw, thank you for all the help !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org