Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.
From: jordan muscott (morsecode_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 21:53:14 EEST

On Fri, 3 May 2002 13:47:43 -0500
Will Benton <willb_AT_cs.wisc.edu> wrote:

>On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 11:44:56AM -0700, Paul Winkler wrote:
>
>> there are midi "trackers" out there, though I forget the names...
>
>Isn't cheesetracker such a program?

shaketracker and ttrk are midi trackers, the confusion occured because i
thought that the requirement might be to create an actual 'midi file',
rather than just to sequence midi data.

cheesetracker is not a midi tracker, it is a conventional tracker by the
same author as shaketracker (Juan Linietsky).

jordan.