Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux User Seeks Soundcard Help

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux User Seeks Soundcard Help
From: John (jshep_AT_eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 05:18:17 EEST

Hi everyone....

    I've been looking at the site referenced below, and I'm not sure
what to do; especially since it has not been updated in a long time.
 Should I install ALSA first? It looks like there is a driver there for
"with ALSA" and one for "without ALSA". Am I right? Which should I use?
    If there is anyone on this list willing to help me with this a bit
(especially someone who knows about the ZA2 with Linux), I would
appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!
John