[linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Bristol emulating software synthesizer

Subject: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Bristol emulating software synthesizer
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 11:53:12 EEST

Hi,

First of all credit where credit is due, I'm not the author of this software,
Nick Copeland, who also has written SLab is the author. I have been in contact
with him and now I'm sending this announcement in his place.

Bristol is a synthesizer emulation package. It includes emulations/simulations
of the following synths:
- Moog Mini
- Moog Voyager
- Hammond B3
- Prophet 5
- Juno 6
- DX 7
- others to come...

Bristol is the backend, it is coupled with a gui-engine Brighton which sports
nice GUI's for the different synths.

Current version is 0.6.2

It is available at:
http://www.slabexchange.org/index.cgi?DOWNLOAD