Re: [linux-audio-user] bristol synthesis emulation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] bristol synthesis emulation
From: Maarten de Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 11:46:27 EEST

mik <mprims_AT_skynet.be> wrote:
> I just found this: the bristol synthesis emulation package. It's by
> the author of SLab and you can find it here:
> http://www.slabexchange.org/index.cgi?DOWNLOAD

And it certainly is very impressive! Great job Nick! The
emulation sounds very good, and it seems to be very efficient.

Feature request: alsa 0.9 support, preferably including
alsa sequencer support. I want to play these synths from
rosegarden!

Also, I found the packaging a bit strange... Maybe automake/autoconf
would help here?

Maarten