Re: [linux-audio-user] snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2
From: Bill Schottstaedt (bil_AT_ccrma.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 14:44:46 EEST

> I get the following error msg:
> [18:50:21] Unbound variable: squelch-vowels

My first thought is that the load function didn't find examp.scm --
(set! snd-remember-paths #t) before loading and try again.

> On another issue,the only way I can get 'snd' to work is --with-gtk.

Argh -- the gtk version of Snd has bit-rotted to the point where I
should remove it until I find time to fix it.

> Just can't seem to customise. I'm wondering if it's got
> anything to do with '--with-static-xm

Yes, Dave Phillip's beautiful customizations currently require the
Motif package.