[linux-audio-user] Re: snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2
From: kcross (kcross_AT_linex.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 03:23:32 EEST

On Saturday 25 May 2002 07:57, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

>I get the following error msg:
>[18:50:21] Unbound variable: squelch-vowels

My first thought is that the load function didn't find examp.scm -- (set!
snd-remember-paths #t) before loading and try again.

>On another issue,the only way I can get 'snd' to work is --with-gtk.

  Argh -- the gtk version of Snd has bit-rotted to the point where I should
remove it until I find time to fix it. >Just can't seem to customise. I'm
wondering if it's got anything to do with '--with-static-xm Yes, Dave
Phillip's beautiful customizations currently require the Motif package.

set!snd-remember-paths for examp.scm solved all my unbound problems.Thankyou.
:-)

Keith