Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: snd,DPhillips .scms on yellowdog 2.2
From: kcross (kcross_AT_linex.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 08:51:44 EEST

Hi Matthew,

When I try to install openmotif -2.1.30-12 kpackage says:

'Found 0 source and 1 binary packages
installing binary packages
file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Mwm from install of
openmotif-2.1.30-12(.rpm) conflicts with file from package lesstif-0.92.32-6'

Should I either uninstall lesstif (how about dependencies?)
or find another version of openmotif or just --nodeps? Which openmotif rpm
did you install?
Do I have to uninstall lesstif and gtk+?
I'm a bit confused about this... Any help would be much appreciated.

I think I'm going to re-install all my ladspa files again.
I think the first ladspa.sdk install found an error.

What is the difference between cvs downloads and normal downloads? Which alsa
driver did you 'make install' sucessfully?

Sorry,lots of questions...

Personally using Linux on a Mac is very useful to me. Non Mac users often
can't see why we do this :-)

Best Wishes to you,
Keith