Re: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface-recommendations?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface-recommendations?
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 09:50:57 EEST

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 02:56:26PM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> > http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=Setting+up+modprobe+and+kmod+support
> > says "Here's an example for this card", but doesn't say what kind of card
> > this is? Would those settings be appropriate to use to enable my Roland
> > UA-30?
> >

> Sorry about the delay.
>
> As you have found out the Wiki is not completely finished.
>
> I have updated the page in question so have another look. It should
> simply be a matter of copy and paste now.

Thanks... but looking at it, I'm still a bit confused. The page still
refers to "this card", but doesn't say what "this card" is. Would the
code on the page be good for *any* USB audio interface, or is it
specific to a particular one whose identification I'm not catching?

--
| jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com                   http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |