Re: [linux-audio-user] notch/peak? filters ladspa question.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] notch/peak? filters ladspa question.
From: Marco Scoffier (marco4linux_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 09:25:33 EEST

Thank you for your responces.

I will always find it utterly amazing, that I ask to clear up a little
confusion and in a few hours I am answered by the developer themselves.

Really makes one keep the faith,

--Marco

--
Don't sit idle and watch your freedom get flushed away.
They're turning the internet into cable TV, and you're just sittn'