Re: [linux-audio-user] Poll about linux music audio app usability

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Poll about linux music audio app usability
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 10:55:16 EEST

Juan Linietsky wrote:

> A bit out of topic. But I do think linux should be done more
> userfriendly for new users and programmers. This would make linux more
> widespread, and in the long run, will be for our benefit too.

Yes but it can only be done by the people who are using the programs.
That's my point. Getting upset about it and not channeling that energy
into fixing the problems one finds or adding the features you need is
damn near pointless around here.

Linux is a community effort.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.