[linux-audio-user] ALSA Wiki

Subject: [linux-audio-user] ALSA Wiki
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 09:10:10 EEST

Some documentation from alsa-kernel/Documentation has been
added to the ALSA Wiki. Changes in general are best tracked
via this URL..

  http://alsa.opensrc.org/RecentChanges

  http://alsa.opensrc.org/OssSequencerEmulation
  http://alsa.opensrc.org/SbLiveMixer
  http://alsa.opensrc.org/?page=serial
  http://alsa.opensrc.org/?page=cmipci

Anyone can edit any page via the "Edit this document" link at
the bottom of each page and add/delete or "refactor" any
information into a form you think suits better. A new page
can easily be created by adding any SmashedTogetherWord to
any page that already exists. Try a test in the SandBox if
you want to add something but not sure how a Wiki works. In
fact a new page can be simply created by going to a URL like
this... (but with a unique name, not this example)

  http://alsa.opensrc.org/GimmeANewPage

... then link to it by referring to this new page on any other
already existing page.

Getting right in the Wiki mood of things:

   http://muse.opensrc.org/
   http://soundfont.opensrc.org/

now also exist and use the same backend MySQL database as ALSA.

All brain dumps gratefully accepted.

Also, if anyone has any open source CONTENT they would like to
further collaborate on with others then please email me off-list
as I'm nearly ready to add upload functionality to OAP, but I
need some test case data to work with.

  http://audio.opensrc.org

--markc