[linux-audio-user] USB audio usage

Subject: [linux-audio-user] USB audio usage
From: gob (gob_AT_subdimension.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 20:19:07 EEST

Hi people,
Could someone recommend software I can use in my Debian box to record
from my USB audio device? I've the module installed and ready to go.
I'd consider command line apps but if theres one with a GUI and monitor
display that would be great. I can't seem to get Audacity (1.1.0) to
respond, having altered the inputs with xaumix. Thanks for your help.
Tim