Re: [linux-audio-user] Reading TEXTURE files?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Reading TEXTURE files?
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 05:21:34 EEST

Hi. Well, I downloaded the texture.zoo file. Using the Linux unzoo,
however, created two files with the correct names but file lengths of
zero:

-rw-rw-r-- 1 jzitt jzitt 0 Jun 13 1988 TX0.C
-rw-rw-r-- 1 jzitt jzitt 0 Jun 13 1988 TX0.EXE

And reports:

[jzitt_AT_localhost texture]$ unzoo -x ../texture.zoo
texture/TX0.C -- error, LZD not yet implemented
texture/TX0.EXE -- error, LZD not yet implemented
[jzitt_AT_localhost texture]$

Any suggestions?

--
| jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com                   http://www.josephzitt.com/ |