[linux-audio-user] Working /modules.conf files

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Working /modules.conf files
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 08:31:14 EEST

Hi.

I would like to do some more work on the alsa-wiki. Can people please
send me copies of working /etc/modules.conf sections which I will
collate and incorporate?

So far we have

es1968
intel8x0
cmipci
usb-audio

That leaves about 100 cards that don't have specific docs for their setup.

TIA.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur