Re: [linux-audio-user] CD audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] CD audio
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 04:20:43 EEST

What you want to do is run "make menuconfig", then check the processor
options, and see if "low latency scheduling" is checked, if so it means
its compiled in be default. If its not it means you have to do a kernel
recompile, and if the option isn't there at all, then you have to patch
the kenerl with the low latency diff file (which I cover in my tutorial on
brianredfern.com).