Re: [linux-audio-user] alsaplayer won't give window

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] alsaplayer won't give window
From: Tobias Ulbricht (up5a_AT_stud.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 02:49:58 EEST

Hi.
I'm a user. :)

but my suggestion : try "libgtk1.2-dev"

see what I have (ii)nstalled :
<snip dpkg -l "*libgtk1.2*" >

ii libgtk1.2 1.2.10-11 The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
ii libgtk1.2-common 1.2.10-11 Common files for the GTK+ library
pn libgtk1.2-dbg <none> (no description available)
ii libgtk1.2-dev 1.2.10-11 Development files for the GIMP Toolkit
ii libgtk1.2-doc 1.2.10-11 Documentation for the GIMP Toolkit
</snip>

That gives you headers to compile against libgtk1.2.
libgtk2.0 is underway, but I assume you don't need it.

cheers, tobias.