Re: [linux-audio-user] a brief update and a request

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] a brief update and a request
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 22:41:31 EEST

    Dave> That would be fabulous ! I will include Audacity and LilyPond in the
    Dave> new edition, and of course I'll be keeping Snd (with much revision). As
    Dave> you say, it would be great to indicate how a "start to finish" project
    Dave> progresses via the profiled software.

If you want to include a "publishing" project that uses both ABC and
lilypond, I'd be happy to let you use any of my stuff. It's a pretty
good example of how to tweak lilypond output for somewhat non-standard
notation (transcriptions of 16th century polyphony). And ABC is
probably the easiest notation software to learn and install on LINUX.

My stuff is all GPL'ed; there isn't a problem with what the "source"
is for ABC or lilypond.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574