Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd --> ardour .xpm?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd --> ardour .xpm?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 12:41:34 EEST

Carlos Figueiredo - Ritualnet wrote:
> Dear LAUsers,
>
> Thank you all for your efforts!!
> It seems jack is running now ( although it gives me some strange messages
> that may be latency related), so I will focus on tweeking my system!
>
> ARDOUR is not complaining about jack, but now it fails to read the
> configuration file (I've set the environment variable and edited the
> configuration file), and ends telling me that it could not load the on/off
> button (*.xpm files or something similar!)
>
> Anyway, over the weekend time was limited due to summer schedulings, and
> with a broken arm that keeps me from playing the guitar, and after so much
> reading and waiting on ardour, I just wonder if things will ever turn out
> fine...!

Your arm will heal, You will get the correct pixmaps file for ardour if
you don't already and you will spend many long hours learning how to
make the most of your machine in the Linux environment.

Can't buy that for a dollar ;0

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur