[linux-audio-user] SAOL examples (grain opcode, otherwise)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SAOL examples (grain opcode, otherwise)
From: Will Benton (willb_AT_cs.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 22:36:11 EEST

Is anyone using SAOL for granular synthesis (especially with realtime
control)? If so, are you willing to share some example code? :-)

More generally, is there a good resource/"cookbook" site for SAOL
code? I have seen saol.net, the page at the MIT Media Lab, and John
Lazzaro's page, but I haven't seen a resource that compares to the
ones for csound, for example. How active is the "SA community"?

thanks,
wb

--
Will Benton      | "Die richtige Methode der Philosophie wäre eigentlich
willb_AT_acm.org    |  die: Nichts zu sagen, als was sich sagen läßt...."